A host of American NASCAR legends will be taking to the circuit in 2019. Crowds will have the opportunity to experience the roar of the engines coming from these truly incredible racing legends.
We have our biggest ever line-up with 8 NASCARS billed for 2019 including:
- Paul Yorkshire ( No.4 Chevrolet Impala SS ) Ward Burton raced in the States.
- Simon Chalkly ( No.99 Ford Fusion ) Carl Edwards raced in the States.
- Robin Stephens ( No.8 Chevrolet Impala ) Mark Martin raced in the States.
- David Clarke ( No.18 Pontiac Grand Prix ) Bobby Labonte raced in the States.
- Jamie Thwaites (No.9 Ford Taurus ) Lake Speed raced in the States.
- Jimmy Hibberd ( No.62 Chevrolet SS ) Brendan Gaughan raced in the States.
- Phillip Sherwin (No.7 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ) Danica Patrick raced in the States.
- Steven Anderson ( No.55 Chevrolet ) 1955 Chevy Short Track Car.