SpeedFest 8 is making some changes and we are looking for you to be part of it.
SpeedFest 8 is having a big makeover, as well as car clubs and individual displays we are searching for a range of particular vehicle types to be part of some very special regions of the new look SpeedFest.....
Rat Rods to join the County Fair.
American movie car to bask in the glitz and glamour of hollywood
Low Riders, American Supercars and Convertibles to ride Sunset Blvd
American cars from the 70's and 80's to play the part of a used car in Uncle Sam's Autos.
4x4 and SUVS (e.g. Hummers and Raptors) to pitch up at Camp Hailwoods.
To take part in the show you must read the below information in detail;
- You must be available for both Saturday and Sunday (6th and 7th of June) to be on display.
- The vehicle must be relevant to the criteria of the region.
- Parking locations are at the discretion of the events team.
- (Uncle sams Autos) Your vehicle will be part of a used car dealership, it will not be sold, however we may use props on your vehicle to recreate a mock dealership. For more information on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (Sunset Blvd) Low Riders are permitted to ''jump'' throughout the day provided that the vehicle is static.
- You MUST arrive in the vehicle you have applied with.
- Arrival times and camping and tickets
- Once in place the vehicle will not be permitted to leave the site until Sunday at 6PM.
- Vehicles in the special display are welcome to take part in the parade lap on Sunday evening, participation is at your own risk.
To apply please click below
If you are having difficulty applying please read the step by step guide below:
- Register an account on the MSV website
- Select ‘On my own’ when asked who you are displaying your vehicle with
- Select the predetermined region you would like to be part of.
- Select the the full weekend
- Add your vehicle details:
- *Registration number
- *An external picture of the vehicle
- Press submit