Following the Prime Minister's UK address to the nation on 23 March in relation to the latest developments of the COVID-19 situation, Motorsport UK has extended its suspension of car racing permits until at least 30 June. American SpeedFest 8 has therefore been postponed, and a new date will be announced for later in the year when we hope restrictions will be lifted.
For clarity, here is our policy regarding tickets and raceday hospitality:
In the event a race meeting is postponed, all tickets will be valid for the rescheduled event. If you let us know that you can't make the rescheduled date once it's been announced, or if a race meeting is not rescheduled at all, you will be entitled to a credit or a refund. We will review the effect on season pass holders throughout the season and ensure that any significant loss of entitlement is managed fairly.